Altronix EFLOW104NA8D Eight (8) PTC Output, 24 VDC Single Output Power Supply/Charger
Part Number: EFLOW104NA8D|
Eight (8) PTC Output, 24 VDC Single Output Power Supply/Charger
- Input 120VAC 60Hz, 4.5 amp.
- Power supply input options:
- a) One (1) common power input for ACM8 and lock power (factory installed).
- b) Two (2) isolated power inputs - One (1) to power the ACM8 and one (1) for lock accessory power, (external power supply is required). Current is determined by the power supply connected, not to exceed a maximum of 10 amp total.
- Eight (8) Access Control System trigger inputs.
- Input options:
- a) Eight (8) normally open (NO) inputs.
- b) Eight (8) open collector inputs.
- c) Any combination of the above.
- 24VDC outputs @ 10 amp supply current.
- Eight (8) independently trigger controlled outputs.
- Output options:
- a) Eight (8) Fail-Safe filtered power outputs.
- b) Eight (8) Fail-Secure filtered power outputs.
- c) Eight (8) form "C" relay outputs (rated @ 5 amp / 24VDC or VAC).
- d) Any combination of the above.
- Eight (8) unswitched filtered aux. power outputs (outputs are rated @ 2.5 amp).
- Over Voltage protection.
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
- Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
- Fire Alarm disconnect input options:
- a) Normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry contact input.
- b) Polarity reversal input from FACP signaling circuit.
- Alarm output relay indicates that FACP input is triggered (form "C" contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC not evaluated by UL).
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Battery fail & presence supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Low power shutdown. Shuts down DC output terminals if battery voltage drops below 70-75% (depending on the power supply).
- Prevents deep battery discharge.
- Red LEDs indicate outputs are triggered (relays energized).
- Green LED indicates FACP disconnect is triggered.
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Power Supply Board maximum charge current 1.54 amp.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails. Transfer to stand-by battery power is instantaneous with no interruption.
- Zero voltage drop when unit switches over to battery backup (AC failure condition).
- Operating temperature: 0ÃÃÃÃÃ° C to 49ÃÃÃÃÃ° C ambient.
- ACM8 board main fuse is rated at 10 amp.
- 122.85 BTU/Hr.
- Lifetime Warranty