Altronix HubWayEX16S 16 Channel Active UTP Transceiver Hub
|Part Number: HubWayEX16S|
16 Channel Active UTP Transceiver HubAltronix HubWayEX16S Active UTP Transceiver Hub employs automatic gain control (AGC) to transmit UTP video and RS422/RS485 data over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable. Unit provides 16 camera channels in a space saving 1U EIA 19" rack mount chassis which may be rack, wall or shelf mounted. Video transmission range is up to one mile max. per channel. Units are compatible with fixed or PTZ cameras. An optional HubSat4D/Di Passive UTP Transceiver Hub with Integral Camera Power can be used as an accessory module to transmit video from up to 4 cameras over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable back to the HubWayEX16S. In addition, the HubSat4D/Di provides power to these cameras locally to eliminate the possibility of voltage drop associated with long cable runs.
- - 115VAC 60Hz, 0.4 amp or 230VAC 50Hz, 0.2 amp.
- - Sixteen (16) channels of video over twisted pair up to a distance of 5000 ft. per channel.
- - Sixteen (16) 75 ohm video outputs.
- - RS422/RS485 data inputs.
- AC input indicator.
- Video signal and power LED indicators.
- Automatic picture and gain control.
- Automatic compensation for reverse polarity wiring (video).
- Illuminated master power disconnect circuit breaker with manual reset.
- IEC 320 - 3-wire grounded line cord (detachable).
- Includes sixteen (16) 2 ft. coaxial jumper cables.
- Unit can be rack, wall or shelf mounted.