Altronix HubWayEX16SP 16 Channel Active UTP Transceiver Hub Hub w/Integral Isolated Camera Power
|Part Number: HubWayEX16SP|
16 Channel Active UTP Transceiver Hub Hub w/Integral Isolated Camera PowerAltronix HubWayEX16SP Active UTP Transceiver Hub w/Integral Isolated Camera Power employs automatic gain control (AGC) to transmit UTP video, RS422/RS485 data and power over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable. Unit provides 16 camera channels in a space saving 1U EIA 19" rack mount chassis which may be rack, wall or shelf mounted. Video transmission range is up to one (1) mile max. per channel. Units are compatible with AC and/or DC fixed or PTZ cameras when utilizing Altronix HubWayAv, HubWayDv Video Balun/Combiners. In addition, the unit features individually selectable 24VAC or 28VAC PTC protected outputs with surge suppression. An optional HubSat4D/4Di Passive UTP Transceiver Hub with Integral Camera Power can be used as a remote accessory module to transmit video from up to 4 cameras over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable back to the HubWayEX16SP. In addition, the HubSat4D/4Di provides power to these cameras locally to eliminate the possibility of voltage drop associated with long cable runs.
- - 115VAC 60Hz, 0.4 amp or 230VAC 50Hz, 0.2 amp.
- - Sixteen (16) channels of video over twisted pair up to a distance of 5000 ft. per channel.
- - Sixteen (16) 75 ohm video outputs.
- - RS422/RS485 data inputs.
- AC input power indicator.
- Video signal and power LED indicators.
- Automatic picture and gain control.
- Automatic compensation for reverse polarity wiring (video).
- Illuminated master power disconnect circuit breaker with manual reset.
- IEC 320 - 3-wire grounded line cord (detachable).
- Includes sixteen (16) 2 ft. coaxial jumper cables.
- Unit can be rack, wall or shelf mounted.