Altronix ACM4CBE 4 Output Access Power Controller Module w/PTC Protected Outputs in Enclosure
|Part Number: ACM4CBE|
4 Output Access Power Controller Module w/PTC Protected Outputs in Enclosure
ACM4CBE converts one (1) 12 to 24 volt AC or DC input into four (4)independently controlled PTC protected outputs. Outputs are activatedby an open collector sink or normally open (NO) dry trigger input froman Access Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR, etc.The unit will route power to a variety of access control hardwaredevices including Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders,etc. Outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure modes.Unit is designed to be powered by one common power source which willprovide power for both the board operation and locking devices, or two(2) totally independent power sources, one (1) providing power forboard operation and the other for lock / accessory power. The FACPInterface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used totrigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature isindividually selectable for any or all of the four (4) outputs
12 to 24 volt AC or DC operation (setting not required).
Power Supply Input Options:
- One (1) common power input (board and lock power).
- Two (2) isolated power inputs (one (1) for board power and
one (1) for lock/hardware power).
Four (4) Access Control System outputs.
- Class 2 Rated power limited outputs.
- Four (4) PTC protected Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure 12VDC power outputs.
- Four (4) PTC protected 12VDC auxiliary power outputs (unswitched).
Red LEDs indicate outputs are triggered (relays energized).
Four (4) Access Control System trigger inputs.
- Four (4) normally open (NO) inputs.
- Four (4) open collector inputs.
- Any combination of the above.
Fire Alarm Disconnect:
- Fire Alarm Disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable
for any or all of the four (4) outputs.
- Normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry contact input.
- Polarity reversal input FACP signaling circuit.
Fire Alarm trigger LED indicates that the Fire Alarm Disconnect has been activated.
Fire Alarm output relay for triggering auxiliary reporting devices (form "C" contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC).
Dimensions: 8.5H x 7.5W x 3.5D.
1/2" and 3/4" combination knockouts.