Altronix ACM4E 4 Output Access Power Controller Module w/Fused Protected Outputs in Enclosure
|Part Number: ACM4E|
4 Output Access Power Controller Module w/Fused Protected Outputs in Enclosure
ACM4E unit converts one (1) 12 to 24 volt AC or DC input into four (4)independently controlled fuse protected outputs. These power outputscan be converted to dry form "C" contacts. Outputs are activated by anopen collector sink or normally open (NO) dry trigger input from anAccess Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR, etc. Theunit will route power to a variety of access control hardware devicesincluding Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc.Outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure modes. Theunit is designed to be powered by one common power source which willprovide power for both the board operation and locking devices, or two(2) totally independent power sources, one (1) providing power forboard operation and the other for lock / accessory power. The FACPInterface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used totrigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature isindividually selectable for any or all of the four (4) outputs.
12 to 24 volt AC or DC operation (setting not required).
Power Supply Input Options:
- One (1) common power input (board and lock power).
- Two (2) isolated power inputs (one (1) for board power and
one (1) for lock/hardware power).
Four (4) Access Control System outputs.
- Four (4) fuse protected Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure 12VDC power outputs.
- Any power output may be converted to dry form "C" relay output.
- Four (4) fuse protected 12VDC auxiliary power outputs (unswitched).
Red LEDs indicate outputs are triggered (relays energized).
Four (4) Access Control System trigger inputs.
- Four (4) normally open (NO) inputs.
- Four (4) open collector inputs.
- Any combination of the above.
Fire Alarm Disconnect:
- Fire Alarm Disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable
for any or all of the four (4) outputs.
- Normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry contact input.
- Polarity reversal input FACP signaling circuit.
Fire Alarm trigger LED indicates that the Fire Alarm Disconnect has been activated.
Fire Alarm output relay for triggering auxiliary reporting devices (form "C" contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC).
Dimensions: 8.5H x 7.5W x 3.5D.
1/2" and 3/4" combination knockouts