Altronix TANGO8A Access Power Controller with PoE Driven Power Supply/Charger, BC400 Enclosure
Part Number: TANGO8A|
Description Buy The Altronix TANGO8A From ACR Security at a Discounted Price, In Stock, Ships Today
Access Power Controller with PoE Driven Power Supply/Charger, BC400 Enclosure
- 802.3bt PoE up to 90W (or 802.3at up to 30W or 802.3af up to 15W)
Power Output (when using 802.3bt 90W)
- 12VDC up to 5.4A (65W) and/or 24VDC up to 2.7A (65W).
- Combined output not to exceed 65W.
When charging batteries:
- 12VDC up to 4.6A (55W) and/or 24VDC up to 2.3A (55W)
- Combined output not to exceed 55W.
- Pass-through Ethernet Port (data only).
Battery Charging Circuit
- 12VDC battery charger for Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery (LiFePO4 only).
- Unique technology allows for single battery to backup 12VDC and/or 24VDC systems
- Loss of PoE Input.
- Battery Supervision.
- Input: Indicates input voltage is present.
- Output: Indicates normal operating condition.
- PoE Type: PoE Class Indicator
- Supervision: PoE Fail or BAT Fail.
ACMS8/ACMS8CB Access Power Controller:
- 12VDC and 24VDC from Tango1B, factory wired.
- Current Consumption: 0.6A @ 12V, 0.3A @ 24V with all relays energized
- Main Fuse Rating 15/32A.
- Eight (8) individually controlled trigger inputs:
- a) Normally open (NO) inputs.
- b) Normally closed (NC) inputs.
- c) Open collector sink inputs.
- d) Wet Input (5VDC - 24VDC) with 10K resistor.
- e) Any combination of the above.
- Eight (8) Fuse protected outputs rated @ 2.5A per output, non power-limited. Total output 20A max.
- Fuses are rated 2.5A each, PTCs are rated at 2A.
Fire Alarm Disconnect
- Supervised: Latching or non-latching, individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
- EOL: 10K Resistor.
- Red LEDs: Outputs are triggered (relays energized).
- Blue LED FACP disconnect is triggered.