RCI Rutherford Controls 960N-TDX40 Narrow Tamper Resistant Key Switch w/Time Delay
|Part Number: 960N-TDX40|
|Manufacturer: RCI Rutherford Controls|
|UPC Number: 960N-TDX40|
Narrow Tamper Resistant Key Switch w/Time Delay
These sleek, beveled-edge 960 key switches are designed todiscourage tampering. Tamper-proof screws and a special driver areincluded with the key switch to prevent unauthorized removal of thefaceplate.
The convenient lock-down cylinder bracket can hold two switchesand is secured by the cylinder ring. The cover plate and switchmounting design can be used with most standard and recessedelectrical utility boxes.
- One-piece bracket with 2-position switch holder standard
- Heavy-duty 1/4" extruded aluminum faceplate (hardware kitincludes stainless steel tamper-proof screws and spanner bit)
- Compatible with standard mortise cylinders with straight orclover cams in 1-1/8" or 1-1/4" cylinder lengths (optional)
- Brushed Anodized Aluminum (28) or Brushed Anodized Dark Bronze (40)finish
- 960N compatible with 1-3/4" narrow frame profiles
- Easy Lock-Down Dual-Switch Bracket
- Momentary, maintained or time-delay switches available
- LED optional
- Screen printed reset/override with directional arrows indicatethe function of corresponding switch (optional on standard widthonly)