RCI Rutherford Controls F1114-05Fire-Rated Heavy Duty Electric Strike,Fail Locked, 12VAC/DC
|Part Number: F1114-05|
|Manufacturer: RCI Rutherford Controls|
|UPC Number: F1114-05|
Fire-Rated Heavy Duty Electric Strike,Fail Locked, 12VAC/DC
The strength and durability of our F1 Series Electric Strikesmake them ideal for Fire Rated or heavy-duty applications.
The F1 Series Electric Strikes is designed with a uniquebuilt-in anti-vibration feature, a saddle mounted housing and atamper resistant "Pry-Guard" for increased strength andtamper-resistance.
- Accommodates 1/2" (12.7mm), 5/8" (15.9mm), or 3/4" (19.1mm)latch projection (Pullman design not included)
- Horizontal adjustment (up to 1/4" or 6.4 mm) relieves side-loadpressure, ensuring proper latch alignment
- Unique "Anti-Vibration" design prevents manipulation byvibration
- Heavy-duty solid cast stainless steel housing design (32D)
- Crossed wires are not a problem, as coil is not polaritysensitive
- Energy efficient coil design
- Internally mounted solenoid for easier installation
- Non-handed for right or left-hand doors
- Standard mounting tabs, shims and fasteners included
- Fire labeled - UL 10C (1-1/2 hr.)
- UL 1034 Burglary-resistant (highest level): Static Strength:1500 lbs., Dynamic Strength: 70 ft. lbs.; Endurance rating: 250,000cycles
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.31 Grade 1
- Fits frame cut-out for Folger Adam 712 (F1114) and 310-2(F1119) and VonDuprin 6211(ANSI) (F1114) and 6215/6226 (F1119)
- Fail-locked (fail secure) mode standard
Note: Fail-unlocked (fail-safe) strikes are notpermitted on fire labeled doors.